RSS

MISS WORLD DENMARK 2009 - Nadia PEDERSON

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Nadia PEDERSON
Age : 25
Height : 174
Languages :

BIOGRAPHY:

Nadia is an undergraduate student of language and business and plans to further her studies with a masters degree in law. Hobbies include swimming, running, yoga and singing. Her favourite food is Mexican. Nadia’s motto is “Never give up on the things you believe in.










INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

I study to attain a bachelor’s degree in International economic relations. After finishing my bachelor, I want to study for a masters degree in law. My ambition and my dream is to become a very talented lawyer, so that I can help others in need.

How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

I am working very hard to prepare myself both mentally and physically. I love to read and keep myself up to date with happenings around the world. I also want to learn as much as possible about the other nations and their exiting cultures. I try to stay in shape by exercising as often as my time allows it. I love Yoga, Pilates and running.

What's your daily routine?

I get up at 7 a.m. - take a shower – do my hair and makeup - get dressed - eat a good and healthy breakfast and go to school – school ends at 3 p.m. – I go home and do my homework for two hours – prepare dinner for 5 p.m. – relaxes after cleaning the kitchen – and do Yoga or Pilates before I drink a cup of Green Tea and go to bed to at 10 p.m. to get a good night sleep.

How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

I am incredibly exited about traveling to South Africa. I have never visited this country before. I am looking forward to learn and experience a lot about the country during the contest.

Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

I am looking forward to learn about African culture and see the beautiful nature and to meet beautiful and intelligent girls from all over the world.

Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

I am looking forward to seeing them all and wish them the best of luck in the competition.

What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

I am reliable and I think of myself as a very empathic person. I am also ambitious, when I set my mind on attaining something, I always do the best I possibly can.

What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

I love to sing. I used to be a church singer when I was younger. It is a gift to be able to sing your way into people’s hearts.

What would it mean to you to do well at Miss World?

It would mean that I did my best representing my country and that is what I attend to do. I know who I am and what I stand for. If I do well at Miss World, it will be the result of being me.

What is your favourite landmark?

My favourite landmark in Denmark is Tivoli in the heart of Copenhagen. It is the oldest fun park in the world and it represents joy, laughter and tradition. It brings people closer together. It is a romantic place.

What is the one thing you cannot live without?

I cannot live without my family. Family is the most important thing to me.

Who do you most admire?

I admire our crown princess Mary of Denmark (originally from Australia). She is deeply committed to charity and she does a fantastic job representing Denmark around the world.

Who has inspired you most in your life?

My grandmother inspired me. She lost the fight to cancer two years ago. During her long illness she always stayed positive. She told me the importance of keeping the courage and the will to keep fighting even when things looks the darkest, you don’t give up.


PHOTO GALLERIES

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS