RSS

OCTOPUS PAUL PREDICTS SPAIN WIN OVER GERMANY IN SEMI-FINAL FIFA 2010 WORLD CUP

July 5th, 2010 | by: Ade C.

ETA 1 (05-06-2010): Kind readers (not) have informed me that this is a fake and that Paul will choose the tastiest mussel tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I can have my planned octopus dinner tonight then!

ETA 2 (06-06-2010): I am even better than Paul! He predicts matches, I predict what he will predict! In other words, yesterday it was fake, today is REAL!

Rejoice, because we depend upon psychic cephalopods for our predictions now!



Behold the adept of Cthulhu telling the future...
(yes, this is the REAL picture, not the fake one I had yesterday… if you don’t believe me, check the video below!)



To be fair, Paul does have an impeccable, 100% record in this World Cup, which is more than can be said about anyone else. He has predicted Germany’s victories over Australia, Ghana, England and Argentina, and also, more shockingly, their loss to Serbia.

And now he has chosen the mussel placed temptingly in a box with Spain’s flag… I suggest we place a moratorium in our octopus dinners until after the match.


Special thanks to the source spain.worldcupblog.org

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS