RSS

MISS GIBRALTAR WORLD 2010 - Larissa Dalli

PERSONAL PARTICULARS

Birth Name: Larissa Dalli
Birth Date: (22 age)
Birth Place: Gibraltar
Height: 5'7" (1.70m)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Language: English & Spanish
Title(s):
Major Competition(s): Miss World 2010

BIOGRAPHY:

Larissa is a fund administrator and hopes that one day she can fulfil her dream of becoming a school teacher. Larissa has attended dance classes since she was 3 years old and now travels the country taking part in shows and competitions. Personal Moto: ‘Impossible is nothing’.

INTERVIEW

Favourite Music / Books ?
I enjoy most genres of music. Due to my ballet background I am more inclined towards classical music but to be totally honest I love any music that I can dance to. As for books well they take up a lot of my spare time. My favourite authors are Sophie Kinsella and Dan Brown.


What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
There are many memorable events in my life and to list every one of them would take up pages of writing but I must honestly say that the most memorable day of all was the day that my nephew was born.



Describe yourself
I consider myself a very hard working, honest and caring individual who always thinks of others before herself and who puts her heart and soul into being the best person she can be.


Favourite food ?
I don't particularly have a favourite food. From a young age I have been educated to eat fruit, vegetables, meat, fish etc...basically everything that my mother felt I should eat. In general I enjoy all my food no matter what it is.


Future ambitions ?
To become a qualified accountant.


Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Gibraltar has so much to offer in terms of its historical attributes and picturesque scenery but much more than this it represents a big family.
Any other interesting facts ?

Dance plays a crucial part of my life. I have been dancing since the age of 3 and I still live each dance class with the same passion and enjoyment that I felt on the very first day.

PHOTO GALLERY




Special thanks to Wikipedia, Miss World Official Website & www.missosology.info

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS