RSS

MISS BELIZE WORLD 2010 - Jessel Monique Lauriano

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth Name: Jessel Monique Lauriano
Birth Date: (22 age)
Birth Place: Belize City
Height: 5'7" (1.70m)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Language: English & Belizian Kriol
Title(s):
Major Competition(s):
Miss World 2010

BIOGRAPHY:

Jessel has Graduated from High School and aspires to have a successful career in Social Work helping young people. Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Softball, Basketball and Graphic Design. Personal Motto: ‘Endure it, Learn from it, because it is pressure that turns a lump of coal into a diamond’.


INTERVIEW

Favourite Music / Books ?
Like all Caribbean people, I am a child of rhythm. I love a good beat. So whether it is the cool flava of Calypso or the pulsating beat of the Punta. As for books I hate to admit it but I too am a hopeless romantic.


Describe yourself
I am resilient, tenacious, intelligent person filled with a zest for life and a ferocity when defending my belifs and principles.


Favourite food ?
Of all the tropical and cultural dishes in my wonderful country my favourite is whole fried snapper with rice and beans served with a side dish of fresh vegetables and a few slices of fried plantains.


Do you have any pets ?
My baby is a 3 years old spaniel, I have had since he was a puppy. His name is Chico, thats right he is very small.


Future ambitions ?
My goal is to get my degree in social work and work in this field for a few years before moving on to either manage a youth organisation or to start my own. Apart from my studies I am involved in several youth groups, as well as I do tutoring and provide youth mentorship.


Special Talents ?
Coordination of people or events.


Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Belize is filled with natural wonders of all sizes from the Blue Hole to the Barrier Reef, lucious Flora and exotic Fauna and of course our people. Belizeans are truly our greatest national treasure.


Any other interesting facts ?
I come from a BIG family of nine sisters and three brothers.



PHOTO GALLERY






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS