RSS

BELGIUM - Willem Lieve Hendrick VERMUYTEN

BELGIUM - Willem Lieve Hendrick VERMUYTEN

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Willem Lieve Hendrick VERMUYTEN
Age : 21
Height :
Languages : Dutch, French, German & English


BIOGRAPHY

Willem is from Mechelen, a small town with a lot of historical buildings. Willem is studying for a masters degree in law. His motto is “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I started eating more healthy food, sporting on a daily basis and trying to take more care for my inner and outer body.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I love music and to play piano so if there is one thing I’d love to do in front of a live audience it definitely would be playing the piano.

What’s your best quality?
The ability to easily establish new contacts and the fact I can stay calm at any moment instead of becoming furious and uncontrollable

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
As I already mentioned above I couldn't imagine a life without music. It's my first love and it will be my last.

Favourite landmark?
When I received my results at my first year at university telling me I succeeded.

Favorite film?

The Godfather Part I
Favorite Sports Car?

Porsche 356 Speedster

PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS