RSS

UKRAINE - Iurii BOGISH

UKRAINE - Iurii BOGISH

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Iurii BOGISH
Age : 27
Height : 187
Languages : Ukranian, Russian, English, Korean, Indonesian & S





BIOGRAPHY

Iurii finished his degree in Kiev and now works as a manager at an electronics company. His ambition is work around the world and he hopes his grasp of six languages will help him achieve this. Hobbies include karate and snorkelling. Iurii’s motto is “Never back down!”

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
Actually, my life is pretty busy. [I have a lot of work in modelling.] I am working on my body and health to make it as good as it can be. I am almost there. I try to eat only organic food, no soda, no alcohol and minimum amount of parties! There is only one disadvantage of my life schedule - I do not always have enough time to sleep. I am very energetic that is why 4-5 hours of sleep is more then enough for me.

Do you have a daily routine?
But I try get time for go to gym 2 times a day already for the last 6 months.

What is your biggest talent?
My biggest talent is communicating. I can a find common language with people in a short time.

What’s your best quality?
Self-confidence and responsibility.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
I can not live if I am not better today then yesterday.

Favourite landmark?
The Great Wall of China!

Favorite film?
"Never back down" and "Knocking on Heaven's Door"


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS