RSS

NEW ZEALAND - Arnold Arthur DU TOI

NEW ZEALAND - Arnold Arthur DU TOI

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Arnold Arthur DU TOI
Age : 26
Height : 182
Languages : English & Afrikaans




BIOGRAPHY

Arnold studied business management at university and plans to own a retail business of his own in the future. His personal motto is “Excel at what you do and try to make a difference in people’s lives”.

INTERVIEW

Do you have a daily routine?
I have my own business and also work for a large company.

What is your biggest talent?
Cooking and sport are my biggest talents

What’s your best quality?
My best quality is working with people and my ability to meet new people and get on with people of all ages

Favourite landmark?
My favourite landmark is the Pacific From Ancestral homeland.

Favorite film?
Lord of the Rings.

Favorite Sports Car?
m3 BMW


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS