RSS

PARAGUAY - Diego Andres TUMA BOGADO

PARAGUAY - Diego Andres TUMA BOGADO

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Diego Andres TUMA BOGADO
Age : 26
Height : 180
Languages : Spanish & English





BIOGRAPHY

Diego is from Asuncion, Paraguay. He has just completed a law degree and hopes to establish himself as a successful lawyer. Hobbies include golf and football. His motto is “What defines you as a person is not who you are, but what you do”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I always look after my body.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
A recital.

What’s your best quality?
My best quality is the fact that I am able to adapt easily to different places and people.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Love - I think it’s the best thing in life.

Favourite landmark?
My favourite place is Asuncion in Paraguay and all it encompasses.

Favorite film?
Brave Heart.

Favorite Sports Car?
BMW


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS