RSS

LEBANON - Abdul Rahman EL BALAA

LEBANON - Abdul Rahman EL BALAA

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Abdul Rahman EL BALAA
Age : 22
Height : 185
Languages : Arabic, English & French





BIOGRAPHY

Abdul grew up in Beirut and is studying business management and finance at university. Hobbies include basketball, football and swimming. His personal motto is “Honesty is the best policy”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
Actually I am focusing of being myself.

Do you have a daily routine?
I’m doing some exercise and eating healthy food.

What is your biggest talent?
I have many talents nothing considered as the biggest.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I will try my best preparing something to perform in front of a live audience.

What’s your best quality?
Honesty.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Friends and family.

Favourite landmark?
Jeita Grotto.

Favorite Sports Car?
Nissan Infinity g35


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS