RSS

LATVIA - Kristaps PUNCULIS

LATVIA - Kristaps PUNCULIS

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Kristaps PUNCULIS
Age : 22
Height : 190
Languages : Latvian, English, Russian & German





BIOGRAPHY

Kristaps is working in car design. His ambition is to become a successful businessman. Hobbies include volleyball, snowboarding and quad0-bike racing. His motto is “Excellence is not an art but an attitude”.

INTERVIEW

Do you have a daily routine?
In December I started my own company in car design – and I am studying in Banking University. I have been going to the gym regularly, different advertising and promotional activities. Varied daily routine – I wake up every morning and make a list of everything I want to achieve and try and tick them off. I fight with my list everyday!

What is your biggest talent?
My biggest talent would be volleyball.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I would learn some jokes and be a comedian if I was on stage in front of an audience.

What’s your best quality?
I am friendly, easy-going, open minded.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Love

Favourite landmark?
Pyramids in Eqypt

Favorite film?
The Godfather

Favorite Sports Car?
Red Ferarri


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS