RSS

SINGAPORE - Hanxiong HU

SINGAPORE - Hanxiong HU

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Hanxiong HU
Age : 25
Height : 175
Languages : English & Chinese





BIOGRAPHY

Hanxiong has a diploma in multimedia computing. He enjoys dragon boating, basketball and canoeing. His ambition is to organise International events. “Tough times don’t last, tough men do” is his motto.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
Besides pumping iron in the gym to look good, I’m eating six small meals a day that are high in protein and fibre, low in carbs and fats. I have been reading up about South Korea to understand the culture more.

Do you have a daily routine?
No. Given my job scope, it is hard to maintain a daily routine. But when I’m in Singapore, I love to catch up with my friends for dinner after work and go to the gym to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

What is your biggest talent?
I pick up any sport very quickly, it is my passion.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I can't really sing well and I don't attend dance classes. So if I have to choose between them, I will sing. (But please prepare your ear plugs!)

What’s your best quality?
My strong character. I work hard and supported myself since I was young. Since then, I learnt to cherish things because money is hard to earn and the sense of satisfaction achieved is totally unexplainable.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Love. Without love and emotions, we are no different from machines.

Favourite landmark?
Singapore River. That was the place I encountered many ups and downs with my team mates during my annual Singapore Dragon Boat races.

Favorite film?
'Full house' - a really funny Korean drama.

Favorite Sports Car?
Maserati Gran Turismo S


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS