RSS

MALTA - Mark BORG SPITERI

MALTA - Mark BORG SPITERI

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Mark BORG SPITERI
Age : 21
Height : 175
Languages : Maltese & English





BIOGRAPHY

Mark was born in Qormi, in the heart of Malta, but moved to the seaside town of Marsascala in the south when he was three. His proudest moment was at 17 years old, when he saved enough money from hotel work to buy his own car. His personal motto is “We have one life, enjoy it to the full. Don’t regret things you did, regret things you didn’t do. Mistakes mean you have tried things and learnt to do better next time”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I train every day normally, as it's part of my job and waterpolo as my part-time sport. I'm quite relaxed to be honest in a way, but excited to have a great experience, make new friends and enjoy it as much as I can. I'm already a winner to be chosen from Malta and to have this experience ahead of me.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I'm an athlete, a waterpolo player. If I have a pool I can do some swimming strokes, if not maybe I can do a hand stand :-) ... I don't know what to think about!

What is your biggest talent?
Honesty.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Family and friends.

Favorite film?
The fast and the furious

Favorite Sports Car?
I really love cars and motorcycles... and like many models... but maybe I'd choose an American muscle, Ford Mustang


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS