RSS

KOREA: Ji-Kwang YOO

KOREA: Ji-Kwang YOO

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Ji-Kwang YOO
Age : 24
Height : 186
Languages : Korean & English





BIOGRAPHY

Ji-Kwang is at university studying theology. His ambition to become a well known singer and entertainer. Hobbies include football, playing the drums and the traditional oriental game ‘Baduk’. His motto is “No action, no life”.

INTERVIEW

Do you have a daily routine?
I’m a singer in Korea

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I have been preparing for Mr World by working out, continuing my singing and learning English.

What is your biggest talent?
Singing is my biggest talent

What’s your best quality?
Best quality is my faith

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Cannot live without faith

Favourite landmark?
Seoul

Favorite film?
Titanic


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS