RSS

MISS GHANA EARTH 2010 - Golda Dayi

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth name : Golda Dayi
Birth Date: (age 24)
Birth place :
Height : 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
Weight: 55 kilos
Measurements: 84-68-96
Occupation:
Eye color :
Hair color :
Title(s) :

BIOGRAPHY:



INTERVIEW:

Ghana is also known for the production of its own cocoa which is used in pre-manufacturing of the golden tree chocolate.

Describe your childhood when you were growing up from 8 to 13 years old

My growing-up years was wonderful until my Daddy lost his job and things got difficult but my mummy being a strong woman worked hard to cater to my 3 siblings and myself until my daddy was able to get back on his feet and support us.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

I learnt from my parents that when someone has a problem you not abandon them but rather lend a helping and support the person to be able to come out of whatever problem they may have.

What is your most memorable moment?

On my way home from school one day, I sat in a taxi with a young girl and looking at her and not the way she was dressed I decided to have a conversation with her and during that conversation I found out that she was struggling and going through a lot . I was so touched, hurt that I wept and I promised myself that I would gain a big platform to help those in need.

What is your environmental advocacy?

Start a sanitary project and I believe that it will curb land pollutions and create a conducive environment for mankind.


PHOTO GALLERY




Special thanks to Wikipedia, GlobalBeauties, & Miss Earth Official Website &

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS