RSS

MISS MACAU EARTH 2010 - Yitong Sun

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth name : Yitong Sun
Birth Date: (age 23)
Birth place : Macau
Height : 1.66 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 47 kilos
Measurements: 89-58-87
Occupation: Dance Teacher
Eye color :
Hair color :
Title(s) :

BIOGRAPHY:



INTERVIEW:

Since I learned to dance, I know that not just one person is able to complete a performance! It needs many people to work together to complete it ! Teamwork, cooperation and organization are very important. Unity is strength!

Describe your childhood when you were growing up from 8 to 13 years old.

My childhood was rich and happy. I have a happy home! My father is a very hard-working man, my mother is gentle and virtuous. And the most responsible of my growing year is my grandmother and I was in her care during my growing up years. I had a habit of skipping but with the support and with the help of my family, I was admitted to a dance school! At the same time, I participated in many dance competitions, all with good results and returns.

In short you can say that my childhood was happy and colourful!

What is your most memorable moment?

The most unforgettable thing is my participation in the 2010 Miss Earth in China area doing public welfare activities and seeing the disabled parents of abandoned children. It brought tears in my eyes! When I got in the champion round, I won fifty thousand yuans prize! I think there are still so many people in need and it should concern us. I gave a bonus of 30 thousand yuan and donated it with love to them!

What is your attitude toward success & failure?

Failure is the mother of success! I have experienced many failures, but I think failure is a good thing, If you experience failure, success is just around the corner.

What is your environmental advocacy?

Let us start from the minor matter, start from ourselves, picking up a pieces of confetti, caring for the birds and taking care of a small tree. With green beliefs, looking for green life, to embrace the green tomorrow!


PHOTO GALLERY




Special thanks to Wikipedia, GlobalBeauties, & Miss Earth Official Website &

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS