RSS

MISS FRENCH POLYNESIA WORLD 2010 - Mihilani Teixeira

PERSONAL PARTICULARS

Birth Name:
Mihilani Teixeira
Birth Date: (age 20)
Birth Place: Papeete
Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
Eye Color :
Hair Color :
Language: French & English
Title(s):
Major Competition(s): Miss World 2010

BIOGRAPHY:

Mihilani is currently studying Psychology with the aim of becoming a School Teacher. She enjoys: Tahitian Dancing, Jogging, Hiking and Travelling. Personal Motto: ‘Your inner beauty is what you reflect’.


INTERVIEW

Favourite Music / Books ?
Pop music.


What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
I'm proud to be part of making the longest flower Lei of the world. I unrolled more than 2 kilometers of the flower Lei.


Describe yourself
I'm a mix of simplicity, ambition, honesty with a zest of 'Gourmandise'.


Favourite food ?
My favourite food is Sashimi and Tahitian food.


Do you have any pets ?
Guinea pigs.


Future ambitions ?
I want to be a school teacher and I'm studying Psychology.


Special Talents ?
Tahitian Dance.


Tell us a little something about your Country ?
French Polynesia is known for Black Pearls, but it is also the pearl of the Pacific. I grew up in a small town where everyone knows each other.


Any other interesting facts ?
Since my very young age, I've helped my parents with planting and selling flowers and organic vegetables.



PHOTO GALLERY



Special thanks to Wikipedia, Miss World Official Website & worldshowbiz.info

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS