RSS

MISS ICELAND WORLD 2010 - Fanney Ingvarsdóttir

PERSONAL PARTICULARS

Birth Name: Fanney Ingvarsdóttir
Birth Date: (19 age)
Birth Place: Garðabær
Height: 5'9" (1.75m)
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Language: Icelandic, English, Danish & Spanish
Title(s): Ungfru Island 2010 (Miss Iceland 2010)
Major Competition(s): Miss World 2010

BIOGRAPHY:

The Finale of Miss Iceland 2010 (Ungfrú Ísland 2010) was held at Broadway in Reykjavik, Iceland. 22 girls competed for the crown and the title but only one was truly named Miss Iceland 2010.

Fanney Ingvarsdóttir was crowned Miss Iceland 2010. She will represent Iceland at Miss World 2010.

Fanney is at High School, her ambition is to study Journalism. Hobbies include: Sports, Visiting Family and Friends, Travelling, Listening to Music and Snowboarding. Personal Motto: ‘Treat people like you want people to treat you and smile to the world and the world will smile back at you’.


INTERVIEW

Favourite Music / Books ?
I listen to all kinds of music, love it. My favourite book is called 'Ambattin'.


What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
I will never forget the day we wond the championship in handball, this year. We have a pretty good team in Iceland and we have won the championship a few times. It's always amazing.


Describe yourself
I am very positive girl and very thankful for being healthy and have a great family and life. i smile very much, enjoy life a lot. An I am who I am, trustworthy and fun.


Favourite food ?
Chicekn, Pasta, Chicken Salad and many others....


Future ambitions ?
I want to learn anything that comes to journalism. Also I would like to work with something that comes to fashion.


Special Talents ?
I like to sing much. I'm also good at sports.


Any other interesting facts ?
I practice handball with a team in my hometown. I have been practicing since I was a little girl. I also practiced soccer for 6 years.



PHOTO GALLERY





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS