RSS

MISS WORLD TURKEY 2009 - Ebru SAM

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Ebru SAM
Age : 18
Height : 175
Languages : Turkish, English, German & French

BIOGRAPHY

Ebru is soon to embark on studies in fashion design. She has a keen interest in fashion trends and loves to design her own clothes. Her activities include jogging and tennis whilst she also enjoys playing the piano. Ebru’s favourite foods are stuffed vine leaves and tortellini pasta. She appreciates art and different cultures whilst her personal motto is "Life is short, art is long and life is worth living”.




INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

I seek for higher education entrance qualification (Abitur).

How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

Well, I'm watching always the Miss World Videos in the past year. I've got to watch what I eat. So act accordingly such us with; SPORT!!!!!

What's your daily routine?

I spend my time with sport, preparing for Miss World. Read books, meeting friends, so I'm in New York right now and go to school here.

How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

I'm very excited and nervous. South Africa above all Cape Town and Johannesburg are amazing places, different culture and new experience.

Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

To develop myself

Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

I wish you all success!! And hope for an amazing teamwork!!!

What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

I'm natural, I think that’s the most important quality to join beauty contests. I'm very focussed and want to represent my country successful.

What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

Well, to be perfectly honest, I haven't got any special talents. I'll separate me with my personality and my nature. Sure, everyone has their own personalities and special skills like; singing, dancing. But that constitutes beauty ;)

What would it mean to you to do well at Miss World?

At first a very good experience for me and for my future life. Maybe I could work international (modelling)

What is your favourite landmark?

I'm inspired by Statue of Liberty, an amazing historical Statue which symbolizes freedom.

What is the one thing you cannot live without?

Maybe my lip balm.

Who do you most admire?

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and whose warm-heartedness. They are very obliging and help orphan-children and of course poor people. I like that, so I want to help poor people especially poor children, too.


PHOTO GALLERIES

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS