RSS

MISS CHINA EARTH 2010 - Zhao Shenqianhui

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth name : Zhao Shenqianhui
Birth Date: (age 19)
Birth place :
Height : 1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 48 kilos
Measurements: 83-58-85
Occupation: Student
Eye color :
Hair color :
Title(s) :

BIOGRAPHY:



INTERVIEW:

My life ambition is to be a top business woman.

Describe your childhood when you were growing up from 8 to 13 years old.

I lived with my grandparents when I was young because my parents had to work.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

To be honest and respect the elders.

What is your most memorable moment?

My most memorable moment was when I was chosen to represent China in Miss Earth 2010 in Vietnam.

What is your environmental advocacy?

I will join the anti-pollution campaign. It is very serious in China because there are too many cars and they emit carbon which pollutes the air. I will help to keep my city clean.


PHOTO GALLERY




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS