RSS

MISS HONG KONG EARTH 2010 - Zheng Xiaoyue

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth name : Zheng Xiaoyue
Birth Date: (age 19)
Birth place : Hong Kong
Height : 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 54 kilos
Measurements: 85-60-89
Occupation: Student
Eye color :
Hair color :
Title(s) :

BIOGRAPHY:



INTERVIEW:

Happiness will come after facing the bumpy calm. Happiness ! No matter what annoys you like irritation with growing up, it is just all nutrition for you. Life is fine and enjoyable. Life is full of wonders. Discover and discover, explore and explore.

Describe your childhood when you were growing up from 8 to 13 years old.

Childhood is a poetic world full of promises. My childhood was a curious era, full of illusion. Childhood, to me, was colorful and unrestrained.

I had a happy family, who gave me an ideal childhood. My parents gave me the freedom to do what I liked to do. My childhood was rich and colorful, I participated in school activities, such as sports, ballroom dancing, and singing in the chorus. I also received a lot of awards. I loved dancing, painting, playing the harp. I spent my younger years learning to do all of this things I mentioned. My friends were also very kind and lively. They would be my friends for life. Basically, my childhood was filled with joy, color and freedom.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

Be strong, have knowledge, be understanding, have tolerance and happiness.

What is your most memorable moment?

My most memorable moment was spending a summer holiday with my old friends because I treasure the friendship I have with them.

What is your environmental advocacy?

Save energy and reduce emissions, low-carbon life, illuminating every corner of the world.


PHOTO GALLERY




Special thanks to Wikipedia, GlobalBeauties, & Miss Earth Official Website &

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS