RSS

MISS WORLD SWAZILAND 2009 - Nompilo Pearl MNCINA

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Nompilo Pearl MNCINA
Age : 23
Height : 178
Languages : Siswati & English

BIOGRAPHY

Nompilo is in the final year of her humanities degree and her ambition is to become a human resource manager for an events company. She loves to travel and cites her special talents as reciting poems, singing and dancing. She enjoys listening to rhythm & blues, jazz and soul music whilst her favourite food is seafood. “Be the best you can in the most humble way” is her personal motto.




INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

Pursuing a Batchelor of Arts Degree in Humanities and majoring in History and English, 4th year (final).

How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

I am continuing with achieving the Miss World initiative of Beauty with a Purpose of involving in charity projects.

What's your daily routine?

School assignments in the mornings, pursue my business ventures in the afternoons, gym and Miss Swaziland commitments in late afternoons. School on Saturday and Miss Swaziland activities.

How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

I am truly honoured to have been afforded the opportunity and I am looking forward to learn more about South Africa and other countries through the other contestants as well. I am excited to represent my country and informing others about it.

Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

The sharing and interacting of different cultures and backgrounds.

Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

Yes. Love and respect is the beginning of all things, lets project these in ourselves so we can truly represent the meaning of real beauty.

What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

My background and personality. I am the true epitome of a Swazi woman. Respectful, kind, generous, intelligent and most of all beautiful.

What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

I can recite poems that have in depth emotional meaning that relate to everyone.

What would it mean to you to do well at Miss World?

I would mean that my belief in that all things are possible would come to pass.

What is your favourite landmark?

The ocean, the endless view of water calms my soul in the most unimaginable way.

Who do you most admire?

Myself. Through what I have been through in my young life, I pride myself in my achievements.

Who has inspired you most in your life?

My parents, for the way they have raised me into the woman I am today.


PHOTO GALLERIES


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS