RSS

ANGOLA - Jorge FERREIRA MARTINS

ANGOLA - Jorge FERREIRA MARTINS

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Jorge FERREIRA MARTINS
Age : 27
Height :
Languages : Portuguese & English


BIOGRAPHY

Jorge works as an accountant and has a degree in petroleum and gas studies. His ambition is to run his own business. Hobbies include jiu-jitsu, dancing and basketball. Jorge’s motto is “The world changes with each move we make”

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I am preparing myself going to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, running/cardio twice a week, taking care of my skin, practicing my English skills, drinking plenty of water, having a balance diet, and sleeping at least 8 to 9 hours a day.

Do you have a daily routine?
I get up in the morning have a healthy breakfast, go to work, after work I exercise for 1 and half hour, I then go back home, have dinner, on the weekends I normally go to the theater on Saturdays to the beach on Sundays morning, if I have time a usually watch football on TV and play video games with my friends.

What is your biggest talent?
My biggest talent is the ability of persuading people to do what I want them to do, by giving them good enough reasons to do so.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I would either show my jiu-jitsu skills or my football skills.

What’s your best quality?
Being able to analyze both sides of an argument and be fair even if my initial point of view is not right.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
My family.

Favourite landmark?
Copacabana beach in Brazil.
Favorite film?

Braveheart, by Mel Gibson

Favorite Sports Car?
Dodge Viper

PHOTO GALLERY



Courtesy of The Official Website of Mister World 2010

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS