RSS

AZERBAIJAN - Hafiz AGHAYEV

AZERBAIJAN - Hafiz AGHAYEV

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Hafiz AGHAYEV
Age : 24
Height : 185
Languages : Azerbaijani, Russian, English & Turkish


BIOGRAPHY

Hafiz studied foreign trade at university. In the future he would like to start his own fashion business. His motto is “Half your life you work for your name, the other half it works for you!”

INTERVIEW

Do you have a daily routine?
I work as a model in a modeling studio in Belarus.

What’s your best quality?
My best quality is that I am a kind and considerate person.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
I could not live without my watch.

Favorite film?
My favourite film is avatar.

Favorite Sports Car?
Favourite sports car is a Porsche.

PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS