RSS

BULGARIA - Martin MARTINOV

BULGARIA - Martin MARTINOV

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Martin MARTINOV
Age : 23
Height : 187
Languages : Bulgarian & English





BIOGRAPHY

Martin has a degree in Biology and Chemistry. His ambition is to become an actor. Hobbies include tennis, football and attending acting classes. His personal motto is “If you are not part of the greats, you’ve got to be the greatest yourself”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I’m preparing by going to the gym 6 times a week and playing beach soccer and volleyball.

Do you have a daily routine?
Jogging every morning for an hour.

What is your biggest talent?
I love sports. I play beach volleyball and like boxing. I’m also taking acting classes.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I'm not a good singer, or dancer, so don't know what I could do ...
What’s your best quality?
Positivity and optimism. I’m always smiling and looking at the bright side of life!

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Definitely music.

Favourite landmark?
Clifton Beach in Cape Town, South Africa.

Favorite film?
‘8 Mile’ and ‘Any Given Sunday’

Favorite Sports Car?
Aston Martin One77 (I like all Aston Martins)

PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS