RSS

COLOMBIA - Camilo TOCANCIPA GARCIA

COLOMBIA - Camilo TOCANCIPA GARCIA

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Camilo TOCANCIPA GARCIA
Age : 20
Height :
Languages : Spanish, English & Dutch





BIOGRAPHY

Camilo is studying graphic design at university. Hobbies include tennis, football and writing songs. His ambition is to have his own design company. His motto is “Nobody more than you decides your own destiny”.

INTERVIEW

Do you have a daily routine?
I enjoy training in the gym and learning about my country's culture.

What is your biggest talent?
I am very charismatic and have a great personality – this is my biggest talent. I give a smile at all time.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
I think nothing is too important, it is just new circumstances

Favourite landmark?
My whole country is very beautiful.

Favorite film?
The Rocky Saga

Favorite Sports Car?
Lamborgini


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS