RSS

CROATIA - Dino BUBICIC

CROATIA - Dino BUBICIC

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Dino BUBICIC
Age : 27
Height : 191
Languages : Croatian & English





BIOGRAPHY

Dino’s future ambition is to start up his own business. He is a keen footballer and a self confessed fitness fanatic. His motto is “Treat others as you would like to be treated”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I am studying Korean culture.

Do you have a daily routine?
I am going to the gym every day.

What is your biggest talent?
My greatest talent is the persistence of faith in myself.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I could do anything!

What’s your best quality?
My best qualities are honesty, benevolence, perseverance, honesty, loyalty, meticulousness!

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Definitely cannot live without faith in a better tomorrow, I am a big optimist and dreamer.

Favorite film?
Legends of the Fall but also Avatar because I love technology and 3D

Favorite Sports Car?
BMW Sports


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS