RSS

GUADELOUPE - Emmanuel BINGA

GUADELOUPE - Emmanuel BINGA

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Emmanuel BINGA
Age : 25
Height :
Languages : French & English





BIOGRAPHY

Emmanual recently earned a degree in marketing and management. He is now working as an actor. He enjoys salsa dancing and swimming. Emmanuel’s personal motto is “Always surpass yourself to succeed”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I’m playing lots of sports and researching the Mr World website.

Do you have a daily routine?
I like to cook every day!

What is your biggest talent?
My biggest talent is driving a racing car.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I would perform a martial arts routine.

What’s your best quality?
My patience.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
My phone.

Favourite landmark?
The Eiffel Tower.

Favorite film?
The pursuit of happiness.

Favorite Sports Car?
A Rally Racing Car.


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS