RSS

GUYANA - Max CHUNG

GUYANA - Max CHUNG

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Max CHUNG
Age : 22
Height : 180
Languages : English




BIOGRAPHY

Max is working as an engineer, but would like to become a police officer in the near future. His main hobbies are cricket, boxing and looking after his fish. “Only you can make it happen” is his personal motto.

INTERVIEW

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
My talent is weightlifting. I have done weightlifting at national level in Austria 2004/5 so if I had to do any talent it would be that.

What’s your best quality?
My best quality would be my listening skills as I have been told many of times in the past I am a good listener.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
The one thing I could not live without would be my iPhone.

Favourite landmark?
My favourite landmark would be the Eiffel Tower.

Favorite film?
My favourite film is TAKEN by Liam Neeson.

Favorite Sports Car?
My favourite sports car is the Range Rover Sport


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS