RSS

HONG KONG CHINA: Wesley LEE

HONG KONG CHINA: Wesley LEE

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Wesley LEE
Age : 23
Height : 188
Languages : Cantonese & English




BIOGRAPHY

Wesley is a performance arts student and dreams of becoming a famous actor. Hobbies include playing guitar and singing. “Be proud of yourself” is his motto.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I’m preparing Mr World in Korea without getting too much stress, I practice my talent, keep myself fit and relax and prepare to have fun.

Do you have a daily routine?
Everyday I practice my singing, guitar, dancing. I’ve been doing some weight training to keep myself fit. I have also been having singing lessons, dancing lessons and guitar lessons.

What is your biggest talent?
My biggest talent is singing, I love pop music and I have competed in singing contests.
If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I would love to sing, but I would also want to try dancing and hope the audience like it.
What’s your best quality?
I’m tall, handsome, friendly and kind.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Love, is the most important in life. Without love there’s no family, no friends, no hope, no happiest, there’s nothing to live for.

Favourite landmark?
IFC “International Financial Centre” in Hong Kong.

Favorite film?
“Sha Po Lang”– Hong Kong - Donnie Yen’s action film.

Favorite Sports Car?
Lamborghini.


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS