RSS

INDIA: Inder BAJWA

INDIA: Inder BAJWA

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Inder BAJWA
Age : 27
Height :
Languages :




BIOGRAPHY

Inder would like to become a successful actor. “Work hard and learn as you go along” is his personal motto.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I am excited to learn all about Korea & I am reading up everything about the country & customs, food & other attractions.

Do you have a daily routine?
I normally do but with a few days left to reach Incheon I am going crazy with packing & sorting out everything.

What is your biggest talent?
I think I make a great friend & all my gal-pals & buddies think I am the most dependable friend.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I would perform a hot Bollywood number to show my audience the magic of Indian cinema.

What’s your best quality?
I think my honesty & willingness to learn & making my friends laugh are my best qualities.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
My family & the wonderful life they have given me.

Favourite landmark?
The Taj Mahal, India's monument to love.

Favorite film?
Forrest Gump, I can't get over Tom Hanks in this film.


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS