RSS

INDONESIA: Todi PANDAPOTAN

INDONESIA: Todi PANDAPOTAN


PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Todi PANDAPOTAN
Age : 27
Height : 185
Languages : Indonesian & English





BIOGRAPHY

Todi grew up in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. He is a student of graphic design. He would like a career as a designer or an actor. His hobbies include biking and basketball.

INTERVIEW

Do you have a daily routine?
I am currently studying graphic design at University, I also model. I am going to the gym 4 times a week, healthy diet, reading some books about Korea and Korean culture.

What is your biggest talent?
Fashion modeling in catwalks.

What’s your best quality?
I am easy going, introvert, loving person, kind and loyal.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
Family is the one thing that I couldn’t live without.

Favourite landmark?
This is my first time travelling abroad outside of Indonesia. The Old Town”kota tua”which is a building in the state of Jakarta. The building dates back to ancient times.

Favorite film?
Avatar

Favorite Sports Car?


PHOTO GALLERY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS