RSS

KAZAKHSTAN - Roman MIRONOV

KAZAKHSTAN - Roman MIRONOV

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Roman MIRONOV
Age : 24
Height : 196
Languages : Russian & English





BIOGRAPHY

Roman started working as a TV presenter after gaining a degree in economics. Hobbies include photography and hiking. His ambition is to win an Oscar. “Be slow to promise and quick to perform is his motto”.

INTERVIEW

How are you preparing for Mr World in Korea?
I visit the Gym 5 times in a week. I swim and I prepare my dance routine as my talent. Also I have ordered a special black tie suit for fashion show in Incheon.

Do you have a daily routine?
Yes, every evening I prepare the plan for next day! And the next day can include: meetings on business work for camera on TV channel, training in gym, dancing rehearsals, and more and more.

What is your biggest talent?
I am able to be friendly with people.

If you had to perform in front of a live audience what would you do?
I would try to amuse them!

What’s your best quality?
Purposefulness, honesty, justice, sense of humour. They have helped me to transform from the sportsman into model, from model in TV presenter and bright Showman of Kazakhstan.

What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
My family it is in my soul!

Favourite landmark?
In my country magnificent mountains which are pleasant to me. The highest point is the top of the mountain Khan Tengri, with an elevation of + 7,010 metres. It is very beautiful.

Favorite film?
Snatch, Terminator 2 Judgment Day; Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and The Mask.

Favorite Sports Car?
BMW X6M


PHOTO GALLERY


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS