RSS

THE FINAL RESULT OF MISS CHINA EUROPE 2009: Miss Simwayn Tran (NED)陳心慰 (荷蘭)is the winner!

THE FINAL RESULT OF MISS CHINA EUROPE 2009: Miss Simwayn Tran (NED)陳心慰 (荷蘭)is the winner! Congratulations!!!


03. Simwayn Tran (NED)陳心慰 (荷蘭)

City: Ijmuiden, the Netherlands

Age: 19

Length: 166

Weight: 50

Measurements: 30-25-33

Occupation: Student (pre-university secondary education)

Hobbies: Playing piano, singing, dancing (ballet), reading books, drawing

Reason for participating:

to experience a one in a life time chance to perform on stage



Want to learn during the pageant…

I would like to learn how to present the best of myself.

Words from Simwayn:

It is an honour to join the Miss China Europe Pageant 2009. I feel extremely happy and thankful. During the whole journey, I've gained a lot of great experience and rediscovered myself as elegance, beauty and strive to present myself to the best and those experiences are so valuable of my life. I like to play piano, the charming rhythm of music always touch people's feeling. I hope my performance on stage will be fullest and intelligence just as the beautiful rhythm of music that can be praised. I would like to thank all my family and friends, they believed in me and given me all their full support.

= Simwayn =


PHOTO GALLERY




Credits and thanks to the source: 2009.misschinaeurope.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS