RSS

MISS CHINA EUROPE PAGEANT 2009 歐洲華裔小姐競選 PROFILES OF CONTESTANTS





PROFILES OF CONTESTANTS


01. Emily Man (SWE) 文穎姿 (瑞典)

City: Stockholm, Sweden

Age: 21

Length: 163

Weight: 45

Measurements:31-25-30

Occupation: Student (Bussiness Management and English)

Hobbies: Cooking, sports

Reason for participating:

Get a chance to know more new friends and it’s an exciting experience.


Want to learn during the pageant…

Catwalk, posing for photo shoot and on stage performance.

Words from Emily:

I am so happy to be one of the finalists of the Miss China Europe 2009. I am very thankful to know the other 11 beautiful finalists in this pageant, I’ve learnt a lot during these days. It is a wonderful experience even with some stress throughout the whole journey. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me out during these few months and made this all possible for me. Thank you!

= Emily =

02.Carolyne Ly (ENG)李家欣 (英國)

City: London, England

Age: 20

Length: 160

Weight: 50

Measurements: 31-26-33

Occupation: Student (Architecture)

Hobbies: Dancing, Performing, Traveling and Meeting New people

Reason for participating:

I would like to gain confident and to represent Chinese culture to widen the community.


Want to learn during the pageant…

I would like to learn to perform on stage with confidence to display the elegant side of me, along with catwalk.

Words from Carolyne:

I am really greatfull to have a one of a life time chance to represent Miss China Europe. I have had an amazing experience throughout this whole journey, gaining many new skills and having the opportunity to work with many inspiring people. I'd like to take this chance to thank all my family and friends along with everyone I have had the chance to work with for all the support and encouragement, I really appreciate it and I will take this chance to try my best and to represent Chinese culture and to display the most elegant side of me. Thank you!

= Carolyne =


03. Simwayn Tran (NED)陳心慰 (荷蘭)

City: Ijmuiden, the Netherlands

Age: 19

Length: 166

Weight: 50

Measurements: 30-25-33

Occupation: Student (pre-university secondary education)

Hobbies: Playing piano, singing, dancing (ballet), reading books, drawing

Reason for participating:

to experience a one in a life time chance to perform on stage



Want to learn during the pageant…

I would like to learn how to present the best of myself.

Words from Simwayn:

It is an honour to join the Miss China Europe Pageant 2009. I feel extremely happy and thankful. During the whole journey, I've gained a lot of great experience and rediscovered myself as elegance, beauty and strive to present myself to the best and those experiences are so valuable of my life. I like to play piano, the charming rhythm of music always touch people's feeling. I hope my performance on stage will be fullest and intelligence just as the beautiful rhythm of music that can be praised. I would like to thank all my family and friends, they believed in me and given me all their full support.

= Simwayn =


04.Connie Lai (NED) 賴麗婷 (荷蘭)

City: Leidschendam, the Netherlands

Age: 18

Length: 170

Weight: 51

Measurements: 32-26-34

Occupation: Student (pre-university secondary education)

Hobbies: Modeling, dancing and travelling

Reason for participating:

Gain some experiences & get more selfconfidence




Want to learn during the pageant…

Reach my selfconfidence goal.

Words from Connie:

Hello everybody, I am very glad that I’ve made it this far and I’ve enjoyed every moment of this whole new experience. I’ve learned a lot and met some new friends. The main reason to participate Miss China Europe Pageant is to widen my limits and networks. As a little girl I was very shy and nervous in front of the public, but I loved to watch pageants like this. With this opportunity I hope I can overcome my fears and build up my self-confidence. Hopefully you all will support me to reach

= Connie =


05. Ellen Man (ENG) 文綺君 (英國)

City: London, England

Age: 19

Length: 168

Weight: 50

Measurements: 30-26-33

Occupation: Student (Marketing Management)

Hobbies: Horse riding, cooking, performing and badminton

Reason for participating:

It's a new, challenging experience and a chance to be in touch with my chinese culture.



Want to learn during the pageant…

I'd like to learn a bit more about my Chinese culture, and to learn new dance routines.

Words from Ellen:

This whole pageant experience is a new chapter of my life. It has given me more self confidence and has taught me to be proud of who I am, and my Chinese culture. I feel so privileged to be given this opportunity and it is by far, my biggest accomplishment yet. As a British born Chinese, it's not so often that we get the chance to express and promote, how proud we are of our Chinese culture. Being part of Miss China Europe has made me feel a lot closer to my Chinese roots. I'd like to thank my family and friends for all the special support they have given me. I couldn't have done it without them.

= Ellen =


06.Roro Chen (ENG) 陳藝容 (英國)

City: London, England

Age: 21

Length: 172

Weight: 52

Measurements: 33-22-35

Occupation: Student (Literature)

Hobbies: Singing, jogging

Reason for participating:

To gain more life experience




Want to learn during the pageant…

To become more confident and meet some new friends.

Words from Roro:

It is an honour to be able to represent UK to join the Miss China Europe Pageant 2009. I feel extremely happy and thankful. I've learnt a lot from the first day since I've joined the pageant, I'm more confident to present myself on the stage. The most grateful thing is the friendship among all of the girls. I will give all my best to this pageant and thank my family and friends for their support. Thank you!

= Roro =


07. Xiao Mu Gu (FRA) 轂曉牧 (法國)

City: Paris, France

Age: 23

Length: 173

Weight: 54

Measurements: 31-26-36

Occupation: Student (Economic)

Hobbies: Swimming

Reason for participating: Experience






Want to learn during the pageant…

How to present myself in front of the audience

Words from Xiao Mu:

I am so happy for stand here between the most beautiful girls gathered from Europe. I'm so indescribable thankful. I’ve grown and learned so much. I will have lots of new friends. I'd like to take this chance to thank all my family and friends along with everyone I have had the chance to work with for all the support and encouragement. Please remember me, Xiao Mu Gu. Thank you!

= Xiao Mu =


08. Johanna Ngu (GER) 垂簪伍 (德國)

City: Bochum, Germany

Age: 20

Length: 172

Weight: 57

Measurements: 33-29-35

Occupation: Student (Economics and Politics of East Asia)

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, athletic sports, travelling, acting and modelling

Reason for participating:

I would like to widen my experience and get closer to my Chinese roots by participating in this great event!


Want to learn during the pageant…

I would like to know how to perform on stage and have fun at the same time, and overcome my shyness and present the best of myself on the stage

Words from Johanna:

To be crowned the title of Miss China Germany was a huge step in my life. But to be here with all the other girls from different countries makes me want to go a step further. I’m really happy that I’ve made it that far. During these months of hard work I’ve leant that nothing is impossible and you can always do your best to achieve your goal. I would like to thank my family and my friends who gave me faith and support. I will try to give all my best. Thank you for everything.

= Johanna =


09. Aki Lei (ENG) 雷瑛 (英國)

City: Manchester, England

Age: 24

Length: 172

Weight: 53

Measurements: 31-27-35

Occupation: Student (International fashion marketing)

Hobbies: Playing Piano, Singing, Golf ,Travelling

Reason for participating:

To have more experience, become more self-confident and make more friends.



Want to learn during the pageant…

During the pageant I would like to learn how to be more elegant, self-confident and work as a team.

Words from Aki:

Hello everyone. It's my pleasure to represent UK to join the Miss China Europe Pageant 2009. During these few months, I was really happy and enjoy it although it's really a hard work but I made a lot of progress. It's really a valuable experience that I will treasure all my life. I’ve learnt to be more elegant and self-confidence in front of audience, how to co-operate with others as a team. I'd like to thank everyone that helping me and supporting me all the time, I will try my very best. Thank you very much.

= Aki =


10. Yuenan Guo (FRA) 郭越男 (法國)

City: Toulouse, France

Age: 25

Length: 176

Weight: 53

Measurements: 31-26-34

Occupation: Student (Politics)

Hobbies: Singing, swimming, drawing, travelling

Reason for participating:

interesting and get a new experience and get to know new friends



Want to learn during the pageant…

how to communicate with other contestants with different background and cultures.

Words from Yuenan:

I'm very thankful to be a part in the Miss China Europe Final, which take place in one of the biggest theatres in the Netherlands. I've never been to Holland, so this is a new experience for me to be there. This pageant is a very special experience for me. Thanks the organisation and their crew for providing the professional trainings. And I would like to thank my family and all of my friends for their support.

= Yuenan =


11. Jennifer Wang (NED) 王秋思 (荷蘭)

City: Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Age: 20

Length: 176

Weight: 56

Measurements: 30-24-36

Occupation: Student (marketing communications)

Hobbies: Dancing, travelling, fashion

Reason for participating:

To gain inner beauty and make my dream comes true!




Want to learn during the pageant…

Everything.

Words from Jennifer:

We all have our dreams and I’m just enthusiastic to chase and achieve it! Every piece of experience can help to build up your inner beauty. I believe the inner beauty is more important then everything. I am so thankful and happy to have this chance. I'm looking forward to the Miss China Europe final, and this will become one of the memorable moment in my life. In return to thank all of family and friends who support me , I will do my best. Thank you.

= Jennifer =


12. Cici Ding (FRA) 丁茜茜 (法國)

City: Paris, France

Age: 21

Length: 177

Weight: 57

Measurements: 33-26-35

Occupation: Student (Acting)

Hobbies: Sports

Reason for participating: Experience.






Want to learn during the pageant…

Social developments, to present myself in an elegant way, to be more self confident.

Words from Cici:

Wow. So here I’m standing between the most beautiful girls gathered from Europe. I’m so indescribable happy and thankful. It was hardworking and stressful, but I enjoyed every day. I’ve grown and learned so much. I’d like to thank everyone for making this possible for me and for supporting me always. Thank you! I’ve grown and learned so much. I’d like to thank everyone for making this possible for me and for supporting me always. Thank you!

= Cici =


Credit and thanks to the source misschinaeurope

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS