RSS

MISS WORLD CZECH REPUBLIC 2009 - Aneta VIGNEROVA

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Aneta VIGNEROVA
Age : 22
Height : 180
Languages : Czech & English


BIOGRAPHY

Aneta is from Havirov in Czech Republic. Hobbies include swimming and singing. She has a brother and a sister. Her favourite food is pizza. “Live life to the full” is her personal motto.







INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

I started my career as a model when I was 15 years old. Today I work as a model especially in Italy, France, New York and Peking. This year I also started to attend School of Management in Prague.


How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

I am studying English to improve it and I am trying to get some more information of the contest.


What's your daily routine?

Because of my work, I spent most of my time traveling, photo shooting, etc., but every day is different. When I have free time I spent it with my family, which is very important to me.


How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

I am so excited, because I have never been there. I am looking forward to meeting the most beautiful and interesting girls in the world and that is going to give me a lot of experience.


Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

It´s hard to answer, because I have never experienced it so I am looking forward to all.


Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

I am looking forward to you all and I hope we will have wonderful time together.


What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

I am honest person with big heart to help everybody.


What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

That’s up to the jury´s decision.


What would it mean to you to do well at Miss World?

New life.


What is your favourite landmark?

I like Prague and all landmarks there, especially Charles Bridge.


What is the one thing you cannot live without?

Family is very important to me.


Who do you most admire?

I admire my mother, because she showed me how to be a better person.


Who has inspired you most in your life?

Everybody, who achieved anything important.




PHOTO GALLERIES

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS