RSS

MISS WORLD MONGOLIA 2009 - Battsetseg BATBAATAR

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Battsetseg BATBAATAR
Age : 24
Height : 177
Languages : Mongolian, English & Russian


BIOGRAPHY

Battsetseg was born in Ulaanbaatar the capital of Mongolia. She has a degree in economics and her ambition is to run her own fashion business. Hobbies include cooking and fitness training. Her favourite food is asian and thai and she has a cat called Coco. Her personal motto is “Treat people the way you want to be treated”.








INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

I studied secondary school in Moscow, Russia and Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. After graduating I continued to study my bachelor’s degree at school of Economics in Mongolia. I graduated in 2004 and since then I work as a professional model in Singapore, Hong Kong and China. In order to extend my knowledge of economy and business now I’m studying business administration in my free time.

How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

Besides working out and jogging as my daily routine, I am working on improving my English. In my opinion, inner beauty is an essential part of one’s qualification for Miss World. And I think, in order to express one’s inner beauty, one has to have good English so everyone can see what her inner beauty is. Also preparing and organizing wardrobe for the Miss World.

What's your daily routine?

I go to gym every morning. After gym I go to the auditions, photo shoots, and fashion shows. Even with my busy schedule including rehearsals, hair and make-up preparations, I enjoy studying for my degree. After the study, I love to go for a walk and listen to music.

How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

This will be my first trip to South Africa, so I’m really excited about it. I heard about a lot about South Africa and its’ historical significance. Culture that wrote history must be very interesting. Learning new and unique culture and meeting new people are truly what I really love.

Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

I’m looking forward to meet the most beautiful girls of all nations. It will be my honor to know them. And of course, making friends with them and having fun.

Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

I’m honor to be one of the participants in the contest and wish all of the girls the best of luck. I can’t wait to meet you all.

What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

Just like the core requirement for Miss World contestant, it requires me to carry out what most adorable women must have. In my opinion, that is proper behaving. Working as a professional model teaches me a lot about being an elegant woman.

What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

My ability to express the idea of what designer really wants to show. I really want to show African fashion on the stage with my experience and emotion in front of the whole world audience.

What would it mean to you to do well at Miss World?

Just being there and representing my beautiful country, Mongolia, to the world will mean do well at Miss World.

What is your favourite landmark?

The statue of Genghis Khan located in “Tsonjin Boldog”, Mongolia. It’s the biggest statue of Genghis Khan in the world. Every time I see that statue, I feel that our nation had great history and will have bright future.

What is the one thing you cannot live without?

Without my friends I cannot live. My friends are my best advisers.

Who has inspired you most in your life?

I look after my father; he inspires everyone in my family, especially me. My father was a firefighter. He lost his life when his helicopter lost control during fighting mission 2007. He thought me how to be strong and how to make decision in any situations. His dedication to his oath and sacrifice for the people, inspires me to love everyone and be ready help anyone who is in need.

Do you have any pets?

I have one little kitty.


PHOTO GALLERIES

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS