RSS

MISS WORLD SLOVENIA 2009 - Tina PETELIN

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Tina PETELIN
Age : 23
Height : 180
Languages : Slovenian, English, Croatian & Serbian


BIOGRAPHY:

Tina has a degree in economics and plans to go into business in the near future. Hobbies include skiing, hiking and salsa dancing. Her favourite music is pop. She describes herself as positive and energetic and her motto is “Enjoy life, do what you want and make your dreams come true”.




INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

Last year I graduated in Economic Business University. After that I decided to continue study in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and currently completing study in MBA Economic Business University. I hope I will finish my study as soon as possible, because I think education is nowadays the most important in people life.

How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

It has always been my dream to participate for Miss World, that’s why I am so excited. I have a very busy schedule, I am working on preparing my wardrobe, meeting with designers. I go to the gym regularly, exercise with a trainer to improve myself as much as is possible.

What's your daily routine?

I don't have special daily routine. I wake up when I need to, depends of my obligations for that day. I start day with music and coffee and with smile on my face. After my obligations that I have I go to gym, because I cannot imagine my day without exercise. After gym if I am not too tired I visit my friends and also my family, the biggest support to me.

How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

It is my honor to participate in the biggest competition in the world that’s why I am so excited and I cannot wait to visit South Africa, which is so exotic. I want to appreciate the best that I can offer in such an exotic location. I want to see continent that I have never been, I want to see culture of this country and people that live there. Of course I can not wait to meet all beauties from different nations.

Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

I think that all elements of the pageant will be very interesting and I am looking forward to all the elements of Miss World. However, I am mostly looking forward to the Miss World Talent, to see what all girls will show there. I cannot wait contest of Fashion Top Model, because I was doing modeling for a long time in my country and also in Milan in Italia. Of course Sports Woman will be one of nice contests, to see how sporty the girls are. I am skiing, but unfortunately there I cannot show how good I am in skiing. One of the most interesting elements will be also Beauty with a Purpose element where I can show you my project.

Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

I do not have special message to them, I’m just so excited to meet all contestants. I want to say them to show very best, to be like there are, optimistic and smiling every day, because life is so nice.

What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

It is always hard to talk about yourself. I will describe myself like a very confident, focused, strong and intelligent woman. I am always ready to help people around me, that’s why people around me like me so much. I believe in myself and I will do and show the best I can in Miss World competition.

What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

I would describe myself as a woman who is very positive, energic and always want to help and advised people around me if they need help or advice. I am also very sympathetic and friendly, and I think all people should be like me. I am teacher of skiing for 8 years and I love dancing salsa. I could say that salsa is my favorite dance in also my hidden talent.

What would it mean to you to do well at Miss World?

It would mean a lot to me, because I always wanted to be in this contest. I know that I can show how nice, fair, polite and helpful women I am. I think I would make my country and also my family and my friends very proud.

What is your favourite landmark?

I don’t have favourite landmark, because I didn’t visit all countries all over the world. I would raised Dubai, where I have been many times and I really like it. My wish is, to visit islands Maldives and Mauritius, because when I see pictures of these amazing places I cannot believe how beautiful there is.

What is the one thing you cannot live without?

There is some things in life I cannot live without. In the first place is of course my family and my friends, and after that is skiing that I like it so much.

Who do you most admire?

I would say my mother. She is not just my mother, but also my friend.

Who has inspired you most in your life?

There were many people that inspired me in my life, but I would say the most inspired me in my live were and still are my mother and father. They motivated me and encouraged me, and they still do it.


PHOTO GALLERIES

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS