RSS

MISS WORLD ROMANIA 2009 - Loredana SALANTA

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Loredana SALANTA
Age : 17
Height : 179
Languages : Romanian, English & Spanish


BIOGRAPHY

Lorendana lives in Transylvania and her ambition is to go to study law at university. Her hobbies include dancing, reading and sports. She describes herself as sociable, ambitious and optimistic. Her personal motto is “Happiness consists of the wisdom to know and enjoy what is already yours”





INTERVIEW

Tell us about your job/studies

I'm in the 12th grade at National College of Liviu Rebreanu in Romania.

How are you preparing for Miss World in South Africa?

I improve my English Language, I go every day to gym to make aerobic and muscle toning.

What's your daily routine?

I wake up at 6am, I prepare for classes that start at 8am and ends 2pm, I go to the gym and at night, learn, read….

How do you feel about travelling to South Africa?

I am very happy because is for the first time when I get on this continent. I am sure I will discover a lot of interesting things there.

Which elements of Miss World are you most looking forward to?

To know my competitors, to do charity and of course the final contest.

Do you have a message to the other Miss World contestants?

I wish them all success.

What do you think are you qualities that youwill bring to the competition?

I’m sure it’s not enough to have a pretty face or a nice body, I am a sociable girl, natural, with a lot sense of humor.

What individual talents will seperate you from the other contestants?

This is difficult question because I do not know what talents are other competing.

What is your favourite landmark?

The place where I was born.

What is the one thing you cannot live without?

My Family

Who do you most admire?

Supermodel – Adriana Lima

Who has inspired you most in your life?

My mother.

What is your favourite photo?

This is me with my sister and father.


PHOTO GALLERIES

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS